Faith is relationship between us and God through Jesus: God loves us so much
that he created you and I in his image, he made us the head of all things that he created
but by the time you’re not experiencing the blessings of God in your life
that means you have given chance for the third party in your life and anything can be the third party,
Adam allowed the third party between him and God that’s why adam saw the anger of God.
The bible says in Genesis 3:11-12 The Lord said, “Who told you that you were naked?
Have you eaten fruit from the tree I commanded you not to eat from?
” The man said, “It’s the fault of the woman you put here with me. She gave me some
fruit from the tree. And I ate it (KJV). That’s the third party that Adam allowed between
the connection of him and God; immediately God told him in Genesis 3:17-19 “So
I am putting a curse on the ground because of what you did. All the days of your life
you will have to work hard, It will be painful for you to get food from the ground, You
will eat plants from the field, even though the ground produces thorns and prickly weeds,
You will have to work hard and sweat a lot to produce the food you eat, You were made out of the
ground, You will return to it when you die, You are dust, and you will return to dust (KJV).
My fellow Christians we should try and live a righteous life, we should have the fear of God in us,
David loved God and God blessed him with the ability to win all the battles he fought
and God told him that is because he’s a man of war he can’t build his temple
but he will give that responsibility to his son Solomon in the book of 1 Chronicle 28: 3-6 But God said unto me,
Thou shalt not build a house for my name, because thou hast been a man of war,
and hast shed blood. Howbeit the LORD God of Israel choose me
before all the house of my father to be king over Israel forever:
for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father;
and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel: And
of all my sons, (for the LORD hath given me many sons,) he hath chosen Solomon
my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel,
And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have
chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father (KJV). The bible also says in John 3:36:He
that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see
life; but the wrath of God abideth on him (KJV). Faith is relationship between us and God through Jesus.
Sin is the only thing that can be the third party in the connection between us and God
we should beware of sin and we should fear God and we should remember that
one day we will also go and meet him, it is only through God we can live our life on earth because
that will determine our place in heaven. Faith is the only connection between us and God because
we see Him not but we see His mighty works through the Lord Jesus, God loves us so much and gave us
His only son to die for our sin because Jesus is the only way to connect to God through faith. Jesus said in
John 14:6:Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but
by me (KJV). Jesus also says in John 10:9:I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and
shall go in and out, and find pasture (KJV).
Our faith needs to be strong in the Lord in order to be connected with the Lord; faith is the evidence of things
not seen, we don’t see God but we believe in Him because we have faith in Him, so we need to go far way from
satan, his agent and all immorality deeds; we should go far away from all abominable act; hold on to Jesus
because He is the way, aside this way every other way leads to destruction. The Bible says in 1 Timothy 2:5:
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (KJV). The Bible also says
in Acts 4:12:Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among
men, whereby we must be saved (KJV). The bible also says in Colossians 1:15-17:Who is the image of the
invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that
are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things
were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist (KJV).
The Lord said in Isaiah 44:6:Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first,
and I am the last; and beside me there is no God (KJV).
Here what the Lord said except Him there is no other God, you need to abide by the Lord and put your hope and
faith in the Lord, build your faith in the Lord even if it is as little as mustard seed and it will bring down the mountain.
Jesus said in Mark 9:23:Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth
(KJV).The bible also said in the book of Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will
make straight your paths (KJV). The bible also said in the book of Hebrews 11:6 And without
faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that
He is a rewarder of those who seek Him (KJV). He who has faith in God never go empty
handed. The bible says in John 1:1:In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God (KJV). Illustration given: there were three men and there all friends , they also have faith
in God a lot but one day they decide between themselves that they would go to the mountain
and pray to God to give them power, so on their way to the mountain; there was a very serious
heavy rain so one of them suggested that they should go back home since the rain is very heavy
but the remaining two said no because they have determined to go to the mountain, so they continued
the journey together, after the rain the stop a heavy whirlwind started, the one that told them to to back earlier
told them to go back again; but the other two tried to convince him that they have already come a long way
so they should continue; they all continued the journey together but the whirlwind started removing trees
from their root and falling them down. That’s how the third one that has been complaining told them that
he’s going back, the remaining two tried to convince him that they have come this far, he shouldn’t turn back;
but he turned back and left because he can’t continue the journey anymore. The two continue their journey and
made it to the mountain, when they got there, they started praying to God; after some while God spoke to them
through vision saying “weren’t you three, where’s the last one” they said that he gave up the journey so that was
the two of them got what they asked for; but it remained the third man gift so the voice told them to share the
gift equally among themselves; so that’s how the two came back loaded with power. Despite the third one left but
because God knew that there were three, He had already prepared three gifts for them, God doesn’t give a gift and take
it back and He’s always with those that has faith in Him through Christ, at first it may seem that God isn’t there
to know if you’ll turn back or be with Him. The Jesus said in John 14:28:Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go
away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father
is greater than I (KJV). He also said in John 10:30:I and my Father are one (KJV).
Put your faith in God because He’s the only one that can do it, connect with Him through Jesus because
Jesus is the Alpha and omega, continue to have faith in Him because through Jesus is the kingdom of God.
The Bible says in John 1:18: No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the
Father, he hath declared him (KJV). The bible also says in John 14:9:Jesus saith unto him,
Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath
seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? (KJV).
Trust in the Lord and gather all your faith in Him; He loves His own and he’s full of mercies;
if you know that you’re not in a good relationship with God go back to Him because His
arms aren’t too small to take you back, He’s full of great mercies. Jesus said in Luke 5:20:
And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee (KJV).
Here Are Prayer To draw You Closer To God:
1. Say “Jesus Christ 7 times, draw me closer to you in Jesus name.
2. Holy Spirit, help me to avoid sin at all cost and Satan’s tool of ignorance, in Jesus name (Pray it 5 times).
3. O Lord my God, how excellence is your name! Reveal more of yourself to me tonight, in the name of Jesus (Pray it well).
4. My father, whatever is in me that is chasing away your divine presence and visitation, I uproot it now in the name of Jesus. (Pray it with understanding).
5. Father, remember me and let people celebrate your glory in my life this year, give me adequate compensation for all the evils I had seen, in the name of Jesus.
6. My Father, you can visit me in just one day, laugh at my enemies and let them shamefully restore what they have stolen from me seven folds, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it with authority).
7. Father show up in my case tonight and give me reward of my closeness to you. Let people know that you are my God, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it 21 times).
8. O Heavens, look unto me, the Author and the Finisher of my faith. Move closer to me for good and make me a partaker of your divine prophecy this year, in the name of Jesus.
9. Lord, remember all my offerings and sowings, O Lord heal all my sicknesses, give me victory over my enemies, in the name of Jesus. (Cry out to God if you are led).
10. Father remember my service in your house, your remembered Zachariah and gave him John the Baptist, give me my own child (blessing), in the name of Jesus. (If you are a woman, lay your hands on your womb).
11. O Lord, as you visit me this year, let my life experience uncommon favour wherever I go, in the name of Jesus.
12. The sin that makes God to stay away from me (Adam & Eve), shall not be my god or hinder my progress. I arrest you tonight, in the name of Jesus.(Pray it with Psalm 41:4).
13. O Lord my father, do not place a total curse upon me and my generation because of my sin. Forgive me tonight, in the name of Jesus. (Jer 17:5).
14. My Father, draw me closer to you by your hand of love. Draw me closer to my marriage. Draw me closer to my business, draw me closer to my helpers, draw me closer to the right prophet, in Jesus name.
15. O heavens, root out every practice of sin in charge of my case, in the name of Jesus. (List out those sins and deal with them (Oba 1:17).
16. Strange power attacking me in strange ways, because God is not with me, presence of the living God, arise and destroy them, in the name of Jesus. (cry to God).
17. Any spirit of eve (sin) that want God to chase me away in the place of my blessings, BE ARRESTED! BE CRUSHED TO THE GARDEN OF SHAME, IN JESUS NAME.
18. Power of ”complete trust in the Lord’, overshadow me tonight. My faith in You O Lord shall connect me to the throne of mercy, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every confusion of heaven over my lifestyle here on earth, father have mercy on me, come nearer to me, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well).
20. O Lord I shall not pray in vain, fast in failure and praise God in futility during this 21 days midnight prayers, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it till your spirit ask you to stop)