Defeating the demons of poverty: Reject slumber so that wealth shall come thy way,
we all know that being born poor doesn’t mean that you can’t be rich,
while being born rich doesn’t safeguard your riches, but one things is sure that
by his grace, we all have the assurance to live in abundance, because
God is a God of abundance. Jesus Christ is rich but He became poor for us
so that through His poverty, you and I will be rich, so normally,
there should be nothing like poverty in a child of God, you need to be aware
of the demon of poverty and break loose from its forces. The demon of poverty
is a force by itself, once it in a family, it makes everything there to be rendered powerless,
things that ought to be coming easily will be strenuous to find. The Bible says in
Revelation 16:14:For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth
unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them
to the battle of that great day of God Almighty (KJV). The bible also says in
James 2:19:Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe and tremble (KJV).
Many take it lightly, by thinking that it’s their destiny or fate, they are no such thing as that,
God created everyone with such good destiny and fate, it isn’t in the desire
of God for any of His own to suffer. The Lord says in Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and
not of evil, to give you an expected end”(KJV).
You need to be aware of the demons of poverty, in order to break through from it stronghold,
many has been rubbed off their goodness in life, by not being aware of the demons of poverty.
Demons were there even before humans were created, there are many types of demons: the demons of delay,
waste, poverty, madness, hard drugs, fornication, whoring, tatteredness, and many more. The bible says in
2 Corinthians 2:11:Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices (KJV).
The bible also says in Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation,
he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day (KJV).
As a child of God, you need to pray yourself out of the stronghold of these demons because they always attack good
things, When they realize that good is coming to the one they want to attack, they will snatch the goodness away from
the person and leave the person empty. The demons of poverty are blockage ahead of breakthrough and when there’s
no breakthrough, there’s no abundance, that’s when you’ll a lot of people who are working well and well paid but still
there’s nothing to show for it because before the salary is paid the demons have wasted it. that’s why no matter the
amount that’s paid to a person that has the attack of the demons of poverty it will always be attacked by demons,
only if the person break lose out of the stronghold of the demons of poverty.
How to break loose out of the demons of poverty:
- Pray without ceasing
- Be vigilant and sober-mined
- Be close to God
- Strong determination
- Flee from sins
1.Pray without ceasing: It’s a prayer that can bring the demons to your feet. When Jesus went to Gerasenes, a man
that was demon-possessed came to met Him and said to Him “What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most
High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.” but Jesus said “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” and
He asked the man “What is your name?” The man replied and said “My name is Legion, for we are many.” there was a
herd of pigs feeding nearby, so the demons asked Jesus to cast them into the pigs and Jesus did so, once they
entered the pigs, the pigs ran and fell down the mountain into the sea and they all drowned and the man was freed.
In Mark 5:1-20 (KJV). for this reason, you need to have the amour of prayer without ceasing.
2. Be vigilant and sober-mined: Be vigilant and sober minded because the demons aren’t human their are
principalities and powers in high places. The bible says in Ephesians 6:12:For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual
wickedness in high places (KJV). The bible also says in 1 Peter 5:8:Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the
devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (KJV). The bible also says in
1 Corinthians 16:13:Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong (KJV).
3. Be close to God: You need to be close to God because no matter how powerful the things may be, God will always
bring it down because what God can’t don’t exit. The bible says in Revelation 21:22-23:And I saw no temple therein:
for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the
moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof (KJV). The bible also says in
Revelation 19:15: And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall
rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God (KJV).
4. Strong determination: Have strong determination to bring the stronghold down because, with determination,
someone will able to overcome the stronghold of poverty. The bible says in Psalm 27:1:The Lord is my light and my
salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (KJV). The bible also says
Ephesians 6:10:Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might (KJV). The bible also says in
Psalm 31:24:Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord (KJV).
5. Flee from sins: In order to overcome satan and his agent, you need to flee from sin, you need to come close to God
and dwell in the Lord’s presence in order to be guarded by the shield of the Lord. The bible says in 2 Timothy 2:22:Flee
also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure
heart (KJV). The Bible also says in 1 Corinthians 10:13:There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to
man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation
also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it (KJV). These are the prayers to prayer in order to bind away from the demons of poverty:
- Every altar of poverty in your place of birth, working against your prosperity shall burn to ashes in Jesus name.
- Every satanic priest ministering against your prosperity in any evil altars shall die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- The strength and power of every environmental altar upon your life shall be withered in the name of Jesus.
- Every stronghold of mental and spiritual poverty in your life be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Any covenant in your life that is strengthening the stronghold of poverty shall break in the name of Jesus.
- Every stronghold of poverty in the place where you are living now, and in your place of work shall be destroyed in Jesus name.
- The Lord will create opportunities for your prosperity in the name of Jesus.
- Every negative word enforcing poverty into your life shall perish in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of stinginess shall disappear from your life in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil machinery against your prosperity will be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- The weapon of poverty targeted against your life shall be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every descendant of poverty in your life shall fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
- The evil power sitting on your prosperity shall summersaults and die in the name of Jesus.
- Every remote control mechanism fashioned against your destiny shall be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
- The power to defeat the demons of poverty shall abide in you in Jesus mighty name Amen.